Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
To properly clean carpet and upholstery, the first thing you need to know is the type of material you’re working with. There are several different methods of cleaning depending on the material. Below you will find a few of the different techniques.
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short pile
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
SERVPRO offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment and professionals trained to the highest standards, call SERVPRO of South Chesterfield/Wildwood at 636-537-5400.