Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
A water loss, small water leak, or even excess humidity can cause a mold infestation in your home or business. In just 48 hours, a mold infestation can grow and spread throughout your property can cause extensive damage. Not only will mold damage your structure and furniture of your home or business but due to the irritants and allergens that it produces, mold can be very harmful to you and others on your property. Let SERVPRO of South Chesterfield/Wildwood take care of your mold damage cleanup and remediation needs today! Let our SERVPRO team make your mold damage seem "Like it never even happened."
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (636) 537-5400
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of South Chesterfield / Wildwood for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of South Chesterfield / Wildwood has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Clarkson Valley